* Bathrooms with shower, WC and generous wash basin (no baths)
* Kitchens and kitchenettes, well equipped with fridge-freezers, hot plates (some have full ovens), kettle, toaster, filter coffee maker and generous utensils, crockery and cutlery
* Sofas (2 lounge chairs in Studio)
* Dining tables and chairs
* Plenty of wardrobe and shelf space
* Flat screen TV-DVDs with many satellite channels (incl English/US)
* Fresh linen for every week of your stay
* Inclusive of final cleaning, all linen, utilities and WiFi
* Access to laundry room (5 Euro per load to wash and dry)
The size of a generous hotel room and of 3+ star standard, our open-plan Studio has a king-double bed which can be made up as a double or 2 adjacent singles. The window looks out over our flower box to the Mosel. It is about 25 sqm. Lounge chairs, a dining table and chairs, a well-equipped kitchenette and bathroom complete the apartment. Mosel Studio is up one level from the entrance and shares the floor with River View 2.
Our one-bedroom apartments are comfortable to a 3+ star standard and enjoy Mosel views from both the bedroom and lounge. They are about 35 sqm. Bedrooms have king-double beds that can be made up as a double or adjacent singles. Lounge sofas can also be made up as singles or doubles.
River View 1 is on our entrance level and suits people who prefer less stairs. It has a kitchenette and an internal corridor and under stairs space, ideal for suitcases.
River View 2 is one floor up and has a larger full kitchen but no internal corridor.
Both apartments have flat screen TVs with many satellite channels.
Our premier apartment features a balcony with French doors, superb views and more space. It is of 4 star standard and can be 1 or 2 bedrooms.
As a 1 bedroom apartment it is over 40 sqm. With both bedrooms, about 55 sqm.
Each bedroom has king-double beds which can be made up as one bed or 2 singles.
2 sofas in the lounge can be made up also as singles or doubles.
Suggested for up to 4 adults altogether or up to 6 if a mix of adults and children.
The apartment is 2 levels above the house entrance.
Note: The second bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom can be added to the rental. It has its own separate entrance from the landing. The 2nd bedroom does not overlook the Mosel but the bathroom window lets air and light in from the vineyards behind the house.